What cloth umbrella is good? Umbrella fabric material, […]
What cloth umbrella is good? Umbrella fabric material, umbrella fabric classification, there are three kinds of common fabrics for conventional umbrellas, the cost from low to high are: silver tape, pearl cloth and collision cloth. Among them, the function of ultraviolet light on silver cloth is better, but after a long time of use, the silver glue in the folded place is easy to fall off. The color of the pearl cloth is more beautiful, and it is very popular among women, but the anti-sun UV effect is not ideal. The price of the collision cloth is the most expensive, but the UV protection function, the quality stability, and the color grade are ideal. It is the best umbrella cloth, and the general collision cloth is only used in the high-grade umbrella.
What cloth umbrella is good? Umbrella cloth material Umbrella cloth classification
1. Pungee: It is a man-made fiber with a soft texture. The surface of the cloth is dull and not easy to reflect. Like the fabric of the clothes, it feels very good. Like the cloth made of natural materials (such as cotton), Moreover, it is widely used against cold and heat, so it can be used for straight or folded umbrellas.
Second, Polyester (Polyester): Invented in the United Kingdom in 1940, is a man-made fiber using plastic as raw material. The texture is hard, the surface of the cloth is highly reflective, and the bottom layer can be added with a silver base oil to enhance the shading degree. The price is better than the touch, and the straight body or the folding umbrella is suitable.
Nylon (Nylon): Invented in 1930, it is a man-made fiber of petroleum by-product. The fabric is light, soft to the touch, reflective on the surface, and has a general ability to shrink and heat up. It is also widely used on umbrellas. The price is higher than that of polyester and touch, and it is suitable for straight or folded umbrellas.
4. Oxford Fabric: Oxford cloth is usually used on outdoor umbrellas. The fabric is thicker and generally uses 210T thickness as the umbrella for outdoor umbrellas.
5. Satin Umbrella Fabric: A soft, soft and smooth fabric that is widely used on clothes and coated with a waterproof layer on the umbrella surface.
6. PVC: The full name is Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), a kind of transparent plastic material. It is the only material that can be made into a transparent effect. Because the umbrella surface and the umbrella surface are easy to stick, powder will be added to reduce each other. Sticking to the situation, the texture is hard, it is more suitable for use on straight umbrellas, the price is appropriate.
7. T/C cotton cloth: It is a mixture of cotton fabric and Polyester Fabric. It is softer than polyester fabric, and the fabric is heavy and thick. It is only suitable for use on umbrellas. Higher price
Eight, EVA: an opaque plastic material, the texture is softer than PVC, the umbrella surface will not stick to each other, it is more suitable for use on a straight umbrella, the price is higher than PVC.
Nine, Pearl Fabric: It is a kind of polyester fabric with reflective effect. The umbrella surface has a little reflective grain. It is full of light and dazzling. It is generally used on ladies umbrellas. It is suitable for straight or folded umbrellas.