Choose a parasol must look at these four points - color […]
Choose a parasol must look at these four points - color, coating, UPF, material!
1. Look at the UPF value. As long as the protection factor (UPF) 50+ is indicated, it means that the sunscreen effect is very good.
2. aluminum or fiberglass umbrella stand umbrella will be lighter and stronger, we can also choose when choosing an umbrella. Look at the tightness of the fabric.
3. the light transmittance is good, it is a big standard to test the umbrella, the darker the color of the umbrella, the lower the light transmittance, the better its ability to resist ultraviolet rays, the black sunshade is the most sunscreen.
4. look at the coating, when choosing a parasol, first see if there is no coating. This acts to reflect light. Currently the most popular is the vinyl parasol, which has a higher sun protection index than other coatings.
5. The tightness of the umbrella fabric is another important factor affecting the UV resistance of the umbrella. The tighter the fabric, the worse the light transmission and the better the UV protection. The preferred sunscreen effect of the polyester fiber material will be relatively better.